Give me SVG, and I'll render it
viewer for SVG
Gapplin is made for SVG.
It can handle also SVGZ and animation SVG.
besides text editor
It's the perfect way to use Gapplin as a live-previewer for SVG images besides editing them in your text editor.
Gapplin uses webkit as the rendering engine. So you can get images just as you see them on web browser.
- WebKit rendering
- preview just like on browser
- Quick Look
- SVG and SVGZ preview from your Finder
- automatically redraw if file is updated
- dark mode
- background color switch for white images
- PNG/TIFF/PDF export
- export images with alpha channel
- open in editor
- open displayed SVG files in your favorite editor
- AppleScript support
- control Gapplin remote
- Automator action
- process multiple SVG files with Automator.app